1 COURSE (= 6 lessons, 90 minutes each) = EUR 120
SPECIAL PRICES for workshops with different duration
- Gaga/dancers and Gaga/people: 100 Euro each
- Crystal Pite's Repertory: 190 Euro
- Pedagogic Seminar: 180 Euro
- DanceWorks Flamenco or Community Dance: 190 Euro each
- each package: 165 Euro
- Ballet for KIDS: 90 Euro
If you book one or two courses you will be charged the full amount. For each additional course we grant a discount of Euro 25.
For siblings up to 14 years old as well as participating mothers and/or fathers with children up to 14 years old, we offer a discount of 10% per participant.
Groups of a minimum of ten persons will be granted a discount of 10% of the total sum. For further information: workshops(at)tanzbozen.it
The Payment of Course Fees must be made within 2 weeks following the registration of attendance; otherwise the registration will be cancelled.
Note: Registrations for workshops are only considered definitive after receipt of payment!
Payment to one of the accounts of the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut
Please do not forget to clearly indicate payment reference “Bolzano Danza” , firstname and surname of the participant (transfer costs to be paid by transferor)
Raiffeisenkasse Bozen/Cassa Rurale di Bolzano
IBAN IT 14A 08081 11600 000300032026
Swift/BIC: RZS BIT 21003
Südtiroler Sparkasse/Cassa di Risparmio
IBAN IT 59K 06045 11613 000000167000
Swift/BIC: CR BZIT 2B059
Südtiroler Volksbank/Banca Popolare
IBAN IT 83J 05856 11602 051571271246
Swift/BIC: BPAAIT 2B051
In the case of on-line registration the course fees can be paid by credit card (via Virtual POS). We will send the appropriate link in the confirmation of your application to your e-mail address.
ATM or CREDIT CARD
directly at the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut, Schlernstraße 1, Bolzano (only CartaSì, VISA and EUROCARD/MASTERCARD)
Studio 1 and WORKSHOP-OFFICE: Oberschule für Geometer „Delai“, Cadornastreet 16
Studio 2 and 3: Sportzone Talfer, Cadornastreet 27
Studio 4 and 5: Klassisches Lyzeum „Carducci“, Mancistreet 8
Studio 6: Realgymnasium Bozen, Fagenstreet 10
Studio 7: Fachoberschule für Bauwesen „Peter Anich“, Fagenstreet 8
Studio 8: Grundschule Gries, Martin-Knoller-Street 7
Depending on the location, the move from one studio to the other will take no longer than 5 to 15 minutes.
During both weeks our Workshop-Office is open in Studio 1. Located in the midst of the other dance studios this is the place to go for all participants’ questions and queries.
July 16 – 28, 2018
Monday to Saturday, from 08:30 to 19:00
At the entrance to the Studio 1: Geometerschule „A. und P. Delai“, Cadornastreet 16, 39100 Bozen
phone: +39 333 5056378
All participants must pick up their registration cards BEFORE the start of the first course!
Registration cards for participants will be issued:
- from Monday, 02 to Friday, July 13, 2018 at the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut (Waltherhaus), Schlernstreet 1, Bozen; 2nd floor
Mo–Fr 09:00–12:00 and Mo–Th14:00–17:00
- on Sunday, 15 and on Sunday, July 22, 2018 at the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut (Waltherhaus), Schlernstreet 1, Bozen
18:00–20:00 (during the Meet&Greet)
- from Monday, 16 to Saturday, July 21, and on Monday, July 23, 2018 at the Workshop-Office, Cadornastreet 16; Studio 1
No admittance to courses without registration card!
You cannot attend any lesson without your personal valid registration card! Please show it to our staff before entering the studio.
Except with specific indications all workshops are accesible from 14 years on.
For children and young people we provide KIDS-packages!
Find out where you fit in:
- Level 0: Absolute beginners. You will be systematically taught the basics of the dance style of your choice at a pace adapted to your capabilities
- Level A: Beginners with some basic experience. This is the level you want if you have regularly attended dancing classes once a week for a year
- Level B: Moderately advanced students
- Level C: Highly advanced students
For all BALLET CLASSES the following indications are valid:
- Level A: from 12 years with a minimum of 2 years ballet experience
- Level B: from 13 years with a minimum of 3 years ballet experience
- Level C: from14 years with a minimum of 5 years ballet experience
For all children from 8–11 years we recommend the participation at the Ballet class for Kids.
It is possible to change courses until Tuesday of the course week if the course is not fully booked. You must register every course change in the Workshop-Office (please bring your registration card!)
On the first day of each course week, a trial lesson can be attended for 20 euros. This is only valid for courses where there are still vacancies.
Trial lessons can only be booked from Monday, July 16th and only at the workshop course office.
If you have enjoyed the course, you can register for the entire course week in the course office after the trial lesson. The hour already paid is deducted from the total amount.
Exceptions are all Kids packages and seminars, as well as DanceWorks and Gaga courses.
Attendance Certificates for Tanz Bozen – Bolzano Danza 2018 will be issued upon request in the Workshop-Office from the Friday of the course week on. Participants of both weeks can collect their certificate from Friday July 27, 2018.
To all viewers and participants it is strictly forbidden to photograph and film the courses. Only press photographers or photographers commissioned by the organizer are admitted.
Students can take pictures and videos for their own use only on the last day of the course and only at the course they have attended. Please ask your teacher for permission and inform the other course participants about the recording. Any form of publication of photos or videos is prohibited.
In the case of cancellations up to 14 days before start of the course 50% of the course fee will be reimbursed. After any later date, in the case of no-show or drop-out, the course fee cannot be reimbursed. The full fee will only be reimbursed if the course has been cancelled by the organiser. Requests for reimbursement must be made in writing.
Participation is at one’s own risk. The organiser cannot be held liable for any physical or material damage.
Participants wilfully causing damage to studios will be held liable for the damage caused.
Participants’ personal data made available for the purposes of the Bolzano Danza Festival will be processed electronically or manually subject to compliance with the stipulations of Law 675/96. Data subjects are free to exercise all rights granted them by law. The operator of the data base is the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut at Bolzano, Schlernstraße 1.
1. Registrations can only be accepted definitely after confirmation of receipt of fee payment.
2. In the case of minors the registration form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Places will be assigned in the order of incoming registrations. No reservations possible.
Please note that the number of participants is limited.
4. The organiser reserves the right
- to register the participant for a comparable course in case the course applied for is already
- to reject applications arriving after the deadline or if the courses applied for are already fully booked,
- to hold courses only if a minimum of six participants have registered,
- to re-assign participants during the first two days of a course and after consultation with the teacher,
to a different course that corresponds to participant’s dancing skills.
5. Participation is at one’s own risk and the organiser cannot be held liable for any damages.
6. Participants agree that photos taken during the courses can be used in our information and
7. No shooting of videos or photographs during the courses! Only photo journalists and photographers
authorised by the organiser will be admitted.